"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

BACK TO REAL LIFE!

After a wonderful year and a half living in our lake house (two lake seasons and one winter), we have returned to our hometown house, ready to tackle life where we left off.  Living on a lake year round is an amazing thing, and I will have lots of photos to share.

For now, I'll be catching up on my blogging friends' blogs and organizing my thoughts for writing on my blog again.  While living on the lake as a loon watcher, I did a lot of writing for the benefit of the loons.  Because of my dedication to that cause, I just didn't have enough brain power to coherently write blog posts.

Now I might.... we shall see.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Angela is back! Lots of distractions here to get your creative mojo back, but no loons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back to blogging, but don't you dare say you are bored at the lake house! Not sure you would be able to pry me away from that lake view you have.

    Thank you btw..healing nicely and therapy is fun....grumble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back my friend! I'm looking forward to catching up!
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.