"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, March 28, 2015

WINTER ON THE LAKE.


My sister and her husband recently visited the lake to make sure their house had fared well through the winter, and it had. While there, they checked to make sure our house is still standing, and it is, although it is a bit snowed in.   These views are obviously taken from the road. I guess the plow guy likes that we aren't there at the end of the road during the winter, it gives him a spot to push the banks nice and high.  I hope that when he sees that we are living ther next winter he will find a different spot to deposit the snow from the road. 




I love this photo of our lake house last winter, when our brother in law went cross country skiing and got some great shots of winter on the lake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.