"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

PAPERCHAINS CROSS STITCH

In addition to knitting and learning how to walk again (remember the knee project?  It's still underway) I have been finding time to do some cross stitch.  Also I am sewing a batik quilt for son Paul, but am not showing that off until it's all done.  I posted a sneak peek earlier in my blog.  

Anyhow, my current cross stitch project is a Tam's Creations design called Paperchains.  I tend to do LARGE cross stitch projects, and this is yet another.  I really enjoy Tam's Creations, and especially those done all in one color, in this case, a variegated floss.  




About 1/2 finished… I think.  


1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful pattern! I had never heard of Tam's Creations but just looked them up and her designs are really amazing. I to love patterns that are all one color. I seem to be picking patterns that have one color or blocks of color. I find them more relaxing. One of these days I really should sell some of the patterns I will never do. I think I keep hoping one of my girls will decide to try stitching lol. I can't wait to see how this one goes along. Have a great day!!
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.