"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, December 5, 2013

IT CHANGED LOCATION!!

Well the most exciting thing thus far this week is that the white fluffy has changed positions on my body, moving from my lap to my chest, where it snuggles into my Lanz bathrobe.
Who doesn't love a Lanz robe or nightie?  What a treat it was to find one under the tree as a child, as all our clothes were made by my mom, so a piece of clothing with a tag was a special treat. Silly us, those homemade nighties were probably 100% better than the store bought and 1/8 the price.

 In spite of that I remain a Lanz fan and head online to The Vermont Country Store for my occasional fix.  Perhaps next time I have one for the rag pile (that takes a hundred years and a million washings) I'll sew a Lanz nightie for my white fluffy friend. 



2 comments:

  1. so she's lovin' the fact that you're laid up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so okay with my misery!!!

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.