"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, October 6, 2013

A MISTY SWEATER

I am finishing up a number of nearly done projects. Love that feeling, don't you?

One of my first finishes is a new sweater for Misty. As the cold New England weather slowly creeps in, the girl needed a nice new winter garment. I had knit the pieces over the summer so only had to assemble them. 

I knit this with a Cascade 100% washable wool yarn left over from some hat making. The pattern has hearts knit in between the ribs, a warm chest panel and snug turtleneck. Misty is very pleased!

1 comment:

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.