"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, August 12, 2013

OLD DOG NEW TRICKS

A friend who recently paid a visit to us at the lake sent us the collage shown in the previous post, using an App called Pix Stitch.  

I have downloaded that app onto my I Phone and I figured out how to use it in about 10 seconds.  I surprised myself, making a collage of a few recent scenes from the lake.  
And, yes I am tan I am very tan.  I cover myself head to toe in #40 every morning.  And, I come out tan.  It's a combination of my French Canadian heritage, my younger days of tanning, and mostly the number of meds I'm on that leave me photo-sensitive.  Without the sunscreen, I would look like a lobster I am sure.  I'm holding back as much sun exposure as I can.  

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, girl, lake life apparently agrees with you! Going to check out that app now, great display!

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.