"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, April 6, 2013

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, THANK YOU

Today is Walk MS day in Southern California, so our daughter Anna is out there pounding the pavement for those who cannot.  The money raised by these events is so important.  Unless you have MS, you may not realize how necessary the National MS Society is to those of us who live with MS.  Not only do they fund research, they take care of those with MS who cannot afford items that make their lives more comfortable.  They work at the top level of research and also down in the trenches for the people.  

Thank you to those who supported Anna's walk today, and to those who support any walker, anywhere.  Your support does make a difference.  

Anna and her roommate Neiko, ready to walk.  
Most of all, thank you, Anna, for your giving heart.  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anna, you go girl! So glad to be "with" you today. And Mom, nothing left but to say but we all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful daughter you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I to have multiple sclerosis. Just the other day the NSF foundation sent me a clean vez and I desperately needed. I'm so thankful for all the MS research that goes on. I used to take care of someone when I was younger in a nursing home... it was a young woman who had MS and she didn't have the luxury of all the medicine available now to stop the progression of the disease. Walk MS is a very important fundraiser and this year I'm going to do it as well. Thank you to your daughter who walked:-)

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.