"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DESIGN WALL UPDATE

Poppy kitten had destroyed the fabric on my design wall, mistaking it for her personal climbing wall.  So, last week while out and about with my sister, I picked up a large piece of fleece to recover my wall.  The didn't have any neutral shade like I wanted, so I chose a light blue, close enough to the gray that I desired.  It came out perfect:
I'm looking forward to using it as I design a beachy quilt using 4 x 4 squares cut from men's striped shirts.  

As I was covering this design wall, climbing wall, Poppy kitten was at my side, as she usually is.  But, this time she had an ulterior motive, as she is bright enough to know exactly what was going on.  Her climbing wall was getting a new cover, having sat uncovered for far too many months.  

Here we go again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.