"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A X STITCH FINISH


Yesterday was a rest day for me, after a very busy weekend.  I am actually learning that if I get up in the morning feeling like 100 miles on a dusty uphill road, then I need to have a rest day.  

Just like all good stitchers, though, I cannot just sit and watch TV.  I need to be knitting or stitching.  So, I took advantage of my day of sitting and finished Flutterby.   I love it!  It was great fun.  It will get framed and hung in the lake house, so I'll look for a shabby-chic kind of frame for it, maybe a rubbed light blue or pale pink paint.  


1 comment:

  1. What a lot of stitching! Wonder how many hours it took to do all that.

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.