"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED HERE

Greetings friends!  I got an iPhone a bit ago and am doing OK with it, techno-idiot that I am.  The only thing that I don't like about it is it doesn't comfortably live in my pocket like my other phones have.  It's kind of a brick.  People are always telling me to make sure I have my phone on me at all times in case I fall and can't get up, but how to keep a brick in my pocket, I don't know.  

One of the best things about the iPhone is the ease with which you can snap a photo and send it out, thereby boring your friends and family with pictures of ever moment of every day.  Since most of my days are pretty mundane, that makes for a lot of photo ops.  

Yesterday's photo op came at the end of a busy day, after David and I spent the day in NH closing on the house on the lake.  In our absence, the animals must have done something to Poppy, who was missing her front legs and was glowing.  I'm very proud of my iPhone photography skills, as who else could have captured a cat in such a state?  
I have no idea what I am doing with this phone and camera... if you hadn't already guessed that.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh Angela you just brightened my morning lol! My daughters are trying to convince me to get an iphone but I don't know. I like my droid. Let me know how it goes as you get used to it. I am looking forward to many pictures of "your" lake you lucky, lucky lady!! I have always wanted a lake house (my grandparents had one on Lake George in upstate NY). At this point I think I will have to sin the lottery to have one. I guess I will enjoy you enjoying yours.
    Congrats
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.