"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, February 4, 2013

An Act of Stufficide

I don't know what you call this
in your house, but here, it is a common enough occurrence that we have a name for it--"Stufficide."  It seems that since Bella came on board there have been many more of these than there used to be.  

Dave and I being who we are, we did not interrupt this crime, as we knew that Cassy was enjoying it so.  We kept an eye to make sure everything was being simply pulled out, not eaten, and we let Cassy be Cassy, with wild abandon.  She is a happy girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.