"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, July 19, 2012

WHAT IS WITH THIS DEAR CAT?

In preparation for the arrival of a foster dog today, I pulled my dog crate out of the closet and got it all set up for the new arrival.  And, the predictable happened
Reesie kitten always does this--I set up the crate, and in she goes on her own.  My dogs do not have crates, they are free range (well, free house) dogs, so perhaps Reesie likes the novelty of it all, or perhaps it reminds her of these days
when she was a tiny little baby that we thought needed protection from our dogs.  Little did we know it was the other way around!

2 comments:

  1. Remember the picture of her in the crate when you were dog sitting Lucy for me? So it doesn't matter if the crate is empty or occupied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that picture, so much innocence in one crate! It's located here http://indomitableangela.blogspot.com/2010/08/tonight-dear-husband-dave-and-i-were.html

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.