"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A FOLLOW UP, HAPPY NEWS!

Yesterday we went to the orthopedic doctor to hear the results of the MRI of this:


And, Hurrah, the news was good.  Yes, it's a significant injury (we didn't need the doc to tell us that), however, it is not a total tear of anything, and the Hamstrings are still attached where they are meant to be attached.  It's a rupture in the middle of the hamstrings, and that shall mend on it's own, given the proper time and care.  


What a relief, and Dave is walking a bit better now.  Phewwww!

2 comments:

  1. Does he still look like you beat him with a ball bat?? Glad to hear he will heal on his own and no surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss a few days of blogging and all kinds of stuff happens. This just looks so painful! I did go back and read to see what happened...glad it is not worse than it is but this looks bad enough to me.

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.