"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

MISTY GOT A NEW PURSE

Anna was recently back in Orange, County, California, with all the fancy people, enjoying Spring Break.  She brought a present home for Misty, since she's a fancy girl too.  In case you can't read the label, this is a designer "Chewy Vuitton" purse.  Misty loves it and is doing her best to keep it away from the other beasts in the house, who aren't fancy like she is.


3 comments:

  1. So cute, reminds me of the "Fancy Nancy" pooch in my grand-daughter's favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you think Cassy will get a hold of it and rip it apart? Look at little Misty's face...she's so bleepin' cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! She definitely looks like she needed a purse as fancy as she is!

    Angela - I've also awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. Stop by and pick it up when you have the chance!

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.