"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, January 23, 2012

THIS IS WHY WE MAKE QUILTS, RIGHT?

Poppy has spent the last few days climbing the design wall, tipping it over, tearing it up.  Because of that, I took down the finished baby quilt I had parked there.  I folded it and put it on the ironing board and this morning, this is what I found when I went into the sewing room.    
She is so tired from trying to climb the wall, she needed a soft place to rest, thank goodness there was a quilt available.  
She gave me the evil eye upon the snapping of the photo.  Once I started sewing, she hopped off the quilt and onto the cutting table in order to help with that.  



4 comments:

  1. Poppy has you totally figured out. Love those "how dare you wake me up" eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, I think this can all be explained by Poppy thinking this is HER quilt! No matter where you put it, she found it. They are so smart!

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.