"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, October 3, 2011

STITCH ALONG PROGRESS

We all are continuing quite well in our Northwind stitch along project.  It's week 7 already!


Denise is flying, and has even gotten her initials and date done.  

Shari continues her speedy stitching, although she's not been so bold as to stitch her initials and year yet.  



And, here's me, keeping up pretty well for me!


 Rose has had to step back for a bit, as her life has gone completely out of control, and family comes before stitching (most of the time).  She'll hop back in as soon as possible. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you are keeping up *very* well, Angela! They are all so lovely, I love the verse.

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.