"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, September 19, 2011

STITCH ALONG UPDATE

Whoops, I never posted last week's update (week 4), I'd saved it as a Draft waiting for the last update.  

So, here's week 5, I'm getting left in the dust by these stitchers.  
Rose Week 5--Rose and I are neck and neck. 

Denise Week 5.  Wow.  



Shari Week 5.  Wow. 






Me Week 5.  I'm obviously out of my league but am enjoying myself and like the way this piece is turning out.  


3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela! All I can thing to say is if you are getting left in the dust, where does that leave me when it comes to stitching, someone who only wishes she could stitch? LOL! Hope all is well there in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we will finish together - sounds like a great plan to me :). I think Denise's surgery will slow her down to a crawl but I don't think there is any stopping Shari! Hang in there friend you and I will just enjoy the process longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are you out of your league??? You are doing great!!!!!! This has been such a fun SAL!!!
    I am playing blog catch up this afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.