"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, June 4, 2011

WHERE THE HECK HAVE I BEEN?

That is a very good question to which I have not much of an answer.  Have been dealing with all kinds of stuff, and not a lot of it has to do with my sewing room.  I have managed to finish a lap quilt and a lot of cross stitch, and pictures of those will be here soon.

Today it's a yard work day, not for me, but for Dave, working with Anna's guy Alan, knocking themselves out with 6 yards of mulch.  The yard is simply amazing, with all the weeds pulled and mulch spread.  We've bit by bit been turning our modest little back yard into our own private piece of heaven.  So far, so good, here's some pictures of the results thus far:  











1 comment:

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.