"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, March 25, 2011

THIS IS THE WAY WE MAKE THE BED

All animals, whether wild or domesticated, thrive on routine.  They like their days to have a clear pattern, and thrive on those routines.  It works out well here, because I, too, am that kind of animal. 

My darlings know that once I've had coffee, breakfast and read the paper, I will head down the hall to make the bed.  Misty will remain where she is sunning herself or in front of the pellet stove, and Cassy and Reesie will head down the hallway to help with the bed making chore. 

And, this is what it looks like:  



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good routine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my day! LOVED that...the cats here help...not matter what you go to do they are right in the middle. Life would be so boring with out buddies.

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.