"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I WANT TO MAKE THIS QUILT

Finally I am going to make a quilt for us, for our queen sized bed.  Dave wants a bear paw of some type and I've been searching and searching for the pattern that grabs me.  

I found it on this website that is advertising the hand quilting of the quilt, not the pattern.  ARgHHH I want the pattern and have e-mailed the person advertising but doubt I'll hear back.  

I can't do anything without a pattern, so figured I'd post asking all of you, have you seen this pattern written down anywhere?  I'm not advanced enough in this sport to make my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.