"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DIAGONAL MADNESS

I have finished Diagonal Madness and this weekend had it laid out on the table to measure it for the back.  I swear that cats have little homing devices in their heads that tell them when and where Mom is laying out a quilt.  

Reesie came out of nowhere and planted herself right on that quilt.  Look at that face, what a sap she is.  Purring away.  


And, look at all of those seams!  Complete Madness.  I dropped it off to the quilter today, and we should see the results in a month. 

2 comments:

  1. She's helping, don't you realize that. I always say my quilts have the KTCA seal of approval...Kitty Tested, Cat Approved. They try to put their seal of approval on my fabric if they have half a chance, too.

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.