"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, February 5, 2011

FENCE, WHAT FENCE?

I knew it was just a matter of time before Miss Cassy figured out she could now walk on top of the snow in our yard, and I was right.  Yesterday she discovered the joy of it all, and wow even better, she has discovered that somehow our 4-5' fence is now a mere 1 foot fence.  

Both times she's thought about going for it, I was able to convince her from across the yard and through a window that it would not be a good idea.  I don't know how long she'll agree with me, but for now she is safe.  


If she decides to go for it, there will be nothing I can do but wait for her to come to her senses and find her way to the front door.  I sure can't chase her down over the snow. 

1 comment:

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.