"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, February 27, 2011

CLEAN CRITTERS

Cassy and Misty went to the groomers for a day of beauty yesterday, the results are lovely.  They were both desperately in need of a bath and a hair cut.  

Misty was not this color two days ago.  When her hair gets long and fluffy she's very Apricot along her back.  Now she's a lovely bright white.  
Cassy loves her groomer, Jen, a young lady who recently graduated from the local dog grooming school.  The most important thing about Jen is that she knows to leave Cassy's "Kramer" grow wild.  In case you don't know, her Kramer is that wild mass of hair on the top of her noggin'.  It is an important part of Cassy's look and personality.  
  Queen Reesie does not go to the groomers, she takes care of all that herself, although I do trim her nails.  You may ask "why is that cat on your dining table?"  She is there because she can be, it's that simple. 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I have wished I had something the cats loved for the middle of my table....they are always on it. Well, mine especially is on the table, and Puss Puss part of the time. Bubbie likes Roger's chair or the floor. Mama Cat likes a chair or the floor, too...she doesn't care which chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, on the dining room table, why do they do that? It's Bella's favorite place, but only in the morning when the sun is shining bright there. Or right after I clean it to a nice clean Endusty shine...

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.