"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, January 27, 2011

WHAT'S UP IN THE SEWING ROOM?

Diagonal Madness is what's up in the sewing room..... again!  I had put it to the side around December 1, and pulled it back out last week.  I've got about 4 more rows on the inner part of the quilt, and then it'll be time to build the border, with is ten million 9 patch blocks of 2.5" squares.  

 Also, I have finished another cuddle blanket for a child baptized at our church.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Props to you Angela, that quilt is looking mighty fine! think you'll be done by 2012?

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.