"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I LIVE IN NEW ENGLAND, IT SNOWS HERE

I think we got around 2 feet of snow in yesterday's blizzard.  The landscape is simply gorgeous this morning.  I do believe these pictures speak for themselves.  I am trying to rustle up some friends to go out driving along the shore with me today, to capture some photos of the high surf and snow.  Not everyone has my adventurous spirit for such an activity, but perhaps I'll find someone.  

Last Night.  Our Christmas lights will be in place until April. 

View off our back deck.  Over the hill behind that big house is the river that leads to the ocean. 


Miss Cassy stretching and moaning.  

2 comments:

  1. Poor pups having to go out in that! I bet Miss Misty won't take more than two steps. Then again she'd get lost in the sea of white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, little Misty won't get lost, she has a pink fleece coat!

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.