"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, September 9, 2010

XMAS STOCKINGS FOR THE FAMILY

It was so much fun to make these stockings, each one so very special to me.  The two knitted ones without names are for Cassy and Misty (that's Misty in the photo).  We added Reesie kitten to the household since last Xmas, so I suppose I'd better get going on one for her.  Am already engineering ways to tie the tree to the wall, as I am certain Reesie will be climbing it.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.