"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FOUR DOGS GETTING ALONG

I just had to have this picture as part of my blog.  A friend and I had the dogs together for a play date.  I was out on the deck fixing something, and my friend was in the house, camera handy, and she got this shot of the dogs watching me.  My two dogs are on the left, Misty and Cassy, and her two dogs are on the right, Olivia and Beezus.

Credit for the photo to Rebecca Poulton

2 comments:

  1. This picture speaks a thousand words.
    Beautiful this friendship!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.