"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DOG AND HUMAN MIND MELD EXPERIMENT

Our son Paul was home for a few days and he and our dog Cassy had a lot to catch up on.  Cassy goes completely mental when Paul returns home and she spends every moment by his side when he is here.  Turns out the two of them had so much to share it required a mind meld.  By the look in Cassy's eyes, it would appear she was on the receiving end of some very interesting information.  Darn terrier, she won't share it with me.  

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela
    I sew and crochet butI'm not a quilter. I often check out your sister's blog too. I saw you were new to blogging...that I can identify with...I was new once too. I just wanted to welcome you to this lovely land of blogging. I see you are an animal lover. Madi(cat) and I are having one fine time blogging. Your quilts are beautiful.
    Welcome,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! Love that Cassy Girl.

    ReplyDelete

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.