"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, August 16, 2010

DO NOT WASH YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN WITH WINDEX

Need I say more?  I was doing my usual pass around the house with the Windex bottle and a rag, wiping doggy nose prints off of windows mostly.  My darling little Dell Netbook was sitting on the counter open and on, and wow was that screen filthy.  I know better, but something got the better of me and I walked over and squirted that screen and wiped it and that was the end of that screen.  It immediately checked out of the building. 

So, we took advantage of the Massachusetts tax free weekend went out and got me an HP Pavillion Notebook, and I love it. 

Only problem is, all my quilt and other photos are on that Dell.  And, did I back it up?  Of course not.  Today I'll take it to my favorite computer weenie and he'll get everything off of it and onto a removable hard drive and all will be well again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some day, I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one, I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.